Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the ERGO Boxing website.
All products on the ERGO website have been designed for home & commercial use.
You can pay for your order by PayPal and credit card your order will not be accepted until payment has been made in full.
If the delivery address is different from the payments address, you may be required to provide additional information. If this is necessary we will contact you, so please ensure you provide a working phone number. Please note that Next Working Day delivery orders can only be shipped to the Cardholder’s address.
All items are sold at the price quoted on the website. All prices are in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of UK-rated VAT (currently 20%) where applicable. Prices remain in force until we publish new prices on our website or in other literature.
While we endeavour to ensure that all prices are accurate, mistakes can sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of a product you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as being cancelled. If the order is cancelled, we will refund any money taken from you.
Please note that some countries may charge import tax or duties on parcel’s arriving into their respective customs department. We are not liable for these charges nor are we able to assist with what these charges, as each country sets their own rules and rates which can be amended at any time by them.
Under UK Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order with 7 days. We must be notified in writing of your intention to cancel. If you contact us before the goods have been dispatched, we will cancel the order immediately and refund the full value of your order. If the goods have already been dispatched, you must contact us by email within 14 days of delivery to arrange an RMA number. The cost of returning the goods to us will be borne by you.
We reserve the right to cancel your order if: (1) your order items are no longer available; (2) you fail to pay us; (3) you fail to honour any other obligations to us under these terms and conditions. You will be notified in writing of any cancellation, and no payment will be taken.
If we are unable to perform our obligations to you (or able to perform them only at unreasonable cost) because of circumstances beyond our control, we may cancel or suspend any of our obligations to you, without liability. Examples of those circumstances include, fire, flood, transport delays, strikes and other industrial disputes and difficulty in obtaining supplies.
Under the terms of our 30-day money back guarantee, you can return your order to us for a full refund with 30 days of delivery. You must notify us by email, and only return the items to us once you have been issued with an RMA number. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. The cost of returning items to us will be borne by you. Returns will not be accepted on flat-packed items after they have been assembled.
ERGO products are all manufactured to the highest quality. How-ever on occasion a product may have a fault owing to manufacturing defect or damage which occurred during transit to you.
Faulty items will not be eligible for refund unless the fault is reported within 14 days of delivery.
All financial transactions on our website are completely secure. Payments are processed by industry leading card payment provider PayPal Payments. You can be assured of the security of our site by looking for padlock icon in your browser. You can click on the padlock for full details of the security certificate. Your credit/debit card details are not seen by us at any point, nor are they stored on our servers.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of ERGO – © 2021. All rights reserved.